CLFP Foundation Adds 17 New CLFPs
The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation is pleased to announce that 17 individuals who recently sat through the 8-hour online proctored CLFP exam, have passed. They are:
- Patricia Boehl, CLFP – Senior Account Executive, DLL
- Drew Brown, CLFP – Cisco Area Sales Manager, DLL
- Chase Flamand, CLFP – Account Manager-Enterprise Sales, DLL
- Amy Gossin, CLFP – Contract Manager, Key Equipment Finance
- Megan Grout, CLFP – Supervisor of CAMS and Quality Assurance Team, DLL
- Darlene Hookstra, CLFP – Leasing Coordinator, Lewis Tree Service, Inc.
- Vincent Knowlton, CLFP – Chief Executive Officer, Entegra Capital LLC
- Stephanie Langford, CLFP – Syndication Manager, Navitas Credit Corp.
- Robert Magee, CLFP – Area Sales Manager, DLL
- Anthony McCormick, CLFP – Senior Business Architect, Odessa
- Ben McLoughlin, CLFP – Vice President of Sales, Vision Financial Group, Inc.
- Tom O’Connell, CLFP – Account Manager, DLL
- Robert Russell, CLFP
- Amanda Sapienza, CLFP – Vice President, Credit Manager, Nexseer Capital
- Alexander Shields, CLFP – Regional Vice President of Sales Equipment Finance, Byline Financial Group
- Kirsten Sinopoli, CLFP – Telesales Executive, DLL
- Evan Tuozzoli, CLFP – Vice President of Capital Markets, Nexseer Capital
Mr. Shields attended the largest online Academy for Lease & Finance Professionals to date, hosted by CEFI and stated, “Attending the CLFP Academy and taking the exam had been on my radar screen for a number of years. As an industry participant to just the sales process, the Academy tied everything together for me in an organized and in-depth way. If you know a little about a lot of different in leasing and finance, the Academy and the Exam is a must. Your knowledge base increases in depth and width.”
Ms. Langford also attended the CEFI-sponsored ALFP and added, “Each important arm of the equipment financing industry depends on the other to complete the full task at hand in a professional, efficient manner. Having the CLFP designation gives the various funding sources, clients, and colleagues confidence that they can trust in my deeper understanding and knowledge, professionalism, integrity, and experience as we conduct business within our industry partnerships.”
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the equipment finance industry. There are currently 1,084 active Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates in the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, India, Africa, and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.CLFPFoundation.org.