CLFP Foundation Adds 16 New CLFPs
The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation is pleased to announce that 16 individuals who recently sat through the 8-hour online proctored CLFP exam, have passed. They are:
- Chase Aiken, CLFP – President, Merrick Equipment LLC
- Blake Anderson, CLFP – Relationship Management Lead, Amur Equipment Finance
- Kristopher Brown, CLFP – Vice President – Account Executive, Key Equipment Finance
- Sam Bugas, CLFP Associate – Account Manager – West Coast, DLL
- Zuzanna Capozzi, CLFP Associate – Treasury Manager, North Mill Equipment Finance
- Michele DeBoer, CLFP – Vice President, Operations, Tokyo Century (USA), Inc.
- Cole Farmer, CLFP – CFO, Blue Street Capital, LLC
- Tomomi Ichinose, CLFP – AVP, Tokyo Century (USA) Inc.
- Jessica Link, CLFP – Contracts Administrator, North Mill Equipment Finance
- Sydni Martines, CLFP – Customer Implementation Specialist II, LTi Technology Solutions
- Connor Means, CLFP – Vice President of Sales, MAZO Capital Solutions
- Joshua Metcalf, CLFP – Vice President, Tokyo Century (USA) Inc.
- Robert Moore, CLFP – Senior Director Commercial Operations, Santander Bank, N.A.
- Ryan Porter, CLFP – Credit Analyst, North Mill Equipment Finance
- Adam Ramirez, CLFP – Chief Risk Officer/EVP, Tokyo Century (USA) Inc.
- Motofumi Tohda, CLFP – Vice President of Information Systems, Tokyo Century (USA) Inc.
Moto Tohda attended the private Academy for Lease & Finance Professionals hosted by AP Equipment Financing and stated, “As a technology leader working closely with business teams, having a deep understanding of business flows is essential. I took the CLFP challenge to reinforce my knowledge from experience with all the new valuable information. That worked, even better than I expected! Now I feel more confident when pursuing technology solutions for the business. Hopefully, I can give back to the industry more as I actively participate in innovation discussions."
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the commercial equipment finance industry. There are Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates located throughout the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, India, Africa, and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.CLFPFoundation.org.