9 MH&H Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® & Best Lawyers Ones to Watch in America® For 2023
GARDEN CITY, NY; August 22, 2022 —Best Lawyers in America has recognized nine Moritt Hock & Hamroff attorneys in its 2023 edition. Six attorneys were included in The Best Lawyers in America® and three attorneys were included in The Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America®.
Best Lawyers in America
- Ted A. Berkowitz – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- David H. Cohen – Real Estate Law
- Andrew B. Eckstein – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Robert M. Finkel – Litigation and Controversy – Tax and Tax Law
- Benjamin Geizhals – Health Care Law
- Henry L. Goldberg – Construction Law
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America
- Lauren Bernstein – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Commercial Litigation
- Michael Calcagni – Litigation-Trusts & Estates and Trusts & Estates
- Matthew S. De La Torre – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Commercial Litigation
Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries. For the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, more than 12.2 million votes were analyzed to identify the top legal talent, as identified by their peers.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America recognizes associates and other lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP is an 80+ attorney commercial law firm providing a wide range of legal services to businesses, corporations, and individuals worldwide from its offices in New York City, on Long Island and in Florida.