Ice-Fishing on Lake Minnetonka
Join us for NEFA’s Ice-Fishing & Networking Event & Reserve Your Spot TODAY!
11:15 am: Networking Lunch
- At Hotel Landing – near ice fishing and dinner location
1:.00 – 5:00 pm: Ice-fishing
- All fishing gear will be provided.
- We advise that you wear boots and warm, comfortable clothing.
- All attendees will be broken up into 4-6 groups per each fish-hut.
- You will be —REQUIRED to carry a Minnesota Fishing License —You can purchase a single-day fishing license by
clicking here… —Non-residents: License for Angling 24 hour. Code is 139. Cost is $12 —Residents: If you don’t already have one, Angling
24 hour is available. Code is 110. Cost is $10.
5:30 pm: Depart Lake Minnetonka
6:00 – 8:00 pm: Dinner at Lord Fletchers (optional and at your own expense).
Great Networking Opportunity with friends and colleagues while in the intimate quarters of a warm fish house.
Early, online registration saves you money! Register by January 30, 2020
Early Registration $199 | At-the-Door Registration $224
To access Hotel Landing’s booking discount follow the link below:
Substitution & Cancellation Policy
If you have registered but are unable to attend the Ice-Fishing regional event, you may substitute another employee from your company at no additional charge. Please send written notification of this change to Patty McDevitt at (847) 380-5052 or PMcDevitt@NEFAssociation.org All registrations are final. No refunds will be given if cancelled.