Ice Fishing on Lake Minnetonka
Ever wanted to walk on water?
Ever been told you can’t?
NEFA can help make your wish come true!
Join us for NEFA’s first ever Ice Fishing & Networking event.
Join us for a full day of Education & Networking:
11:30 am: Networking Lunch (provided)
12:45 pm: Educational Breakout Session
2:15 pm: Depart the Springhill Suites to Lake Minnetonka
3:00 – 7:00 pm: Ice-fishing
- All fishing gear will be provided.
- We advise that you wear boots and warm comfortable clothing.
- All attendees will be broken up into 4-6 groups per each fish-hut.
NEFA has a limited number of discounted, special-value hotel rooms for use by registered event attendees at the Springhill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie. These discounted rooms will be available until the room block sells out or until January 26, 2015. Whichever occurs first.
- NEFA has negotiated a discounted room rate of $124 per night plus tax for a single or double occupancy standard room.
- Optional upgrades may be available at additional cost.
- To book your reservation, please contact the hotel at (952) 944-7700 and be sure to ask for the group “NEF”.
- Your reservation includes a complimentary hot breakfast.
Your registration fee of $199 includes the following:
- Your fishing registration.
- Transportation to and from the event.
- Boxed lunch.
- Snacks and beverages while at the fish house.
All fishing gear will be provided. We do recommend that you wear boots and warm clothing.
VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY! You must act very soon!