Renew Your Membership
Existing NEFA members can renew their membership online, by phone or by mail. Renewal notices and invoices are mailed around November 15 each year to the primary member contact at your organization. Renewal payments are due by January 15 in order to continue your NEFA membership without interruption.
Renew Online Now!
It's easy. You can do it with just a few clicks.
The Primary Member Contact with each organization has access to renew the membership online by following these steps:
- Login to the NEFA Web site
*If you've forgotten or don't have your logon username or password, you can reset them yourself automatically at the link above. If you have any problem with that, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the My Member Portal link on the right side of the home page
- Click on View Organization
- Click on Renew
- Verify/update your profile information while you're at it and then click on Renew at the bottom of the page
- Select Pay Now to pay the renewal dues with Visa, MasterCard or American Express and complete the renewal process
Renew Via Phone - call (847) 380-5050
Renew Via Mail - submit a copy of your renewal invoice with payment to:
PO Box 69
Northbrook, IL 60065
Your organization's membership will be renewed once payment has been received. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the primary member contact.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact NEFA at (847) 380-5050, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.