CLFP Foundation Adds 24 New CLFPs
Monday, September 28, 2020
Posted by: CLFP
SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
CLFP Foundation Adds 24 New CLFPs
The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation is pleased to announce that 24 individuals who recently sat through the 8-hour online CLFP exam. They are:
Christopher Bakos, CLFP – Senior Vice President, Univest Capital, Inc.
2. Russell Bass, CLFP – Software Engineer, Ivory Consulting Corporation
3. Lexi Clayton, CLFP – Assistant Vice President, Project Manager, First American Equipment Finance
Jamie Engle, CLFP – Assistant Vice President, Project Manager, First American Equipment Finance
5. Gillian Foster, CLFP Associate – Vice President, Learning and Development, First American Equipment Finance
6. Lisa Hartley, CLFP – Vice President,
Sales, Univest Capital, Inc.
7. Robert Hoffkins, CLFP – Assistant Vice President, First American Equipment Finance
8. Katie Jones, CLFP – Equipment Finance Sales Support Specialist, Arvest Equipment Finance
9. Katie Lewis, CLFP Associate
– Systems Analyst, First American Equipment Finance
10. Timothy Kehoe, CLFP – Regional Finance Manager, Presidio Technology Capital LLC
11. Timothy McConnell, CLFP – Sales & Marketing Representative, Navitas Credit Corp.
12. Justin McIntyre,
CLFP Associate – Director of Information Security and Engineering, First American Equipment Finance
13. Conor McKenna, CLFP – Assistant Vice President, Project Manager, First American Equipment Finance
14. Nicole Miller, CLFP – Senior Business
Development Manager of Broker Services, NewLane Finance
15. Rosalynn Ostler, CLFP – Assistant Vice President, Asset Management, Crestmark Equipment Finance
16. Robert Quinn, III, CLFP – Vice President, First American Equipment Finance
Scott Ruettgers, CLFP – Healthcare Wholesale Leasing Manager, Key Equipment Finance
18. Cody Sanguinetti, CLFP – Business Development Manager, Great American Insurance Group
19. Linda Schenkel, CLFP – Vice President, Loan and Lease Documentation,
The Pitney Bowes Bank, Inc.
20. Galit Shkurenko, CLFP Associate – Accounting Supervisor, ECS Financial Services, Inc.
21. Robert Smith, CLFP – Senior Vice President, Director of Capital Markets, Univest Capital, Inc.
22. Alison Stromberg,
CLFP Associate – Assistant Vice President, First American Equipment Finance
23. Stephanie Williamson-Horn, CLFP – AVP – Project Manager, First American Equipment Finance
24. Kyle Zaffuto, CLFP – Project Manager, First American Equipment Finance
Schenkel attended the online ALFP hosted by Great American Insurance Group in August and states, “As a professional dedicated to the equipment leasing and finance industry, I am always eager to continue my education in all aspects of the industry.
I chose to pursue the CLFP designation as an opportunity to join an elite group of peers who have demonstrated broad industry knowledge and a commitment to high standards.
Ms. Ostler attended the online ALFP hosted by IDS earlier this month
and noted, “Throughout my career, I have worked in several areas of the equipment leasing and finance industry, including Asset Management, Pricing, Documentation and Collections. Earning the CLFP designation has allowed me to further broaden my knowledge
and skills. This designation has also provided me the opportunity to join an elite network of professionals who have gained mastery in all aspects of the industry.”
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional
to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the equipment finance industry. There are currently 932 active Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates in the United States, Canada, India and Australia. For more information, visit