Funding Symposium Hotel Reservation Information
JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead
3300 Lenox Road NE | Atlanta, GA 30326 | P: (404) 262-3344
You can still stay onsite at the Funding Symposium hotel for maximum networking opportunities, but...
Our 'official' discount room block is sold out. The JW Marriott, however, indicates they still have rooms at various rates.
There is also another Marriott hotel, the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead and Conference Center, diagonally across the street, only a five minute walk to all the action at the Symposium.
Whether you book at the JW Marriott, or the other Marriott, if you'll let us know your arrival and departure dates, we'll put you on a waiting list in case there are cancellations in our 'official' discount room block.
NEFA has a limited number of discounted, special-value hotel rooms for use by registered conference attendees. These rooms will be assigned on a first come, first served basis until the the room block sells out or until September 16, 2017, whichever occurs first.
- NEFA has negotiated a discounted room rate of $186 per night plus tax for a single or double occupancy standard room.
- Optional upgrades may be available at additional cost.
To request a NEFA Funding Symposium discounted room in our block, you must already be registered for the Funding Symposium conference.
Upon completing your conference registration, you will be sent a confirmation email as well as be redirected to a confirmation page on the NEFA website where you'll be provided with a hotel reservation access.
- Please register for the NEFA Funding Symposium Conference before making your hotel reservations.
- Anyone making a hotel reservation at the JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead who does not register for NEFA's 2017 Funding Symposium will have their reservation removed from the NEFA Discount Room Block and their reservation will be based solely on availability and will be at regular guest room rates.
- Hotel reservations made after either September 16, 2017 or after the Discount Room Block is sold out, will be subject to availability and may be at higher rates.
If you need assistance, please contact: Jamie Egan, either by phone at: 847-380-5029; or by email at: JEgan@NEFAssociation.org.