The Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation is pleased to announce that 15 individuals recently sat through and passed the 8-hour online CLFP exam. Thirteen of them attended the most recent Academy for Lease & Finance Professionals hosted by International Decision Systems and KLC Financial in Minneapolis, MN.
1. Robin Cook, CLFP – Senior Solutions Consultant, International Decision Systems
2. Ashley Cook, CLFP – Vice President, Kinetic Leasing
3. Lesley Farmer, CLFP – Business Development, KLC Financial
4. Juan-Carlos Garcia, CLFP – Regional Sales Manager, Bank of the West
5. Jared Keepman, CLFP – Business Development, KLC Financial
6. Kevin Kelly, CLFP – Controller, KLC Financial
7. Sarah Kelly, CLFP – Lease Administrator, KLC Financial
8. Kristie Kosobuski, CLFP – Sr. Director Product Management, International Decision Systems
9. Daniel Nelson, CLFP – President, Tamarack Consulting
10. Melissa Orsburne, CLFP – Senior Product Manager, International Decision Systems
11. Sheena Reeves, CLFP – Documentation Administrator III, Canon Financial Services
12. Wade Rignell, CLFP – Business Development Manager, Umpqua Bank Vendor Finance
13. Shannon Smith, CLFP – Vice President, KLC Financial
14. Patrick Swanson, CFLP – Business Development, KLC Financial
15. Rhonda Van Vark, CLFP – Senior Business Analyst, KLC Financial
KLC Financial now employs 8 CLFPs – 57% of their employees – and when asked he and his co-workers pursued the designation, Mr. Keepman stated, “Aside from the personal reward of joining an elite group, it is important that we in the leasing industry continue to self-regulate in an otherwise unregulated field. The CLFP education, exam and designation affords us as leasing professionals the opportunity to better ourselves and our colleagues to promote healthy development, growth and continued success.”
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the equipment finance industry. There are currently 415 active Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates. For more information, call Executive Director Reid Raykovich, CLFP at (206) 535-6281 or visit http://www.CLFPfoundation.org.
The National Equipment Finance Association (NEFA) is a nonprofit trade association created to represent the equipment leasing and finance industry throughout North America by providing a forum for personal and professional growth through Community, Education and Professionalism.