Print Page | Contact Us | Sign In | Register
Water Cooler Chat
Moderator(s): Kim King
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
MARQUISE LEASING AND FUNDING NEEDS YOUR HELP! READ BELOW! 0 M. Trager Come on NEFA, Friends...Saturday is coming fast.  I welcome your donations and sponsoring me, for First-Giving for the  NEW ORLEANS CRESCENT CITY CLASSIC   Always a great cause! Your donation of any amount, WILL BE MATCHED BY MY VENDOR; DASH LUMBER! YEAH!    Gee, if all my NEFA Associates/Friends, donated $5.00 or even $10.00, 25.00,  or more,  I would surely have met my goal! Keep those donations coming.....Your assistance in sponsoring me is greatly appreciated ! Simply click on Link Above...!  Those who donate / and sponsoring me, THANK YOU SO MUCH!     http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/melanie-trager/CCC10K
by M. Trager
Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Birthday at 41,000 feet! 0 G. Egan What a great Summit conference in Scottsdale.  I hated to leave that beautiful hotel but it was time to get back to the 'Real World'.I left to return to Raleigh on my 62nd birthday ---I had to go home because I wasn't sure Social Security would know where to find me in Arizona!!A very sweet flight attendant on my Southwest Airlines flight made me a birthday crown of pretzel packets, knitted together with swizzle sticks!Then she had everyone on the plane turn on their 'call buttons' in the darkened plane and the whole plane sang Happy Birthday to me while cruising along at 41,000 feet.Now that was a unique birthday and worth waiting 62 years for!
by G. Egan
Tuesday, April 8, 2014