Purpose, Core Values and Mission
The National Equipment Finance Association (NEFA) is a national association serving small- to mid-size independent equipment finance companies, lessors and brokers. With roots going back almost thirty years, through its two predecessor organizations, UAEL and EAEL, today's NEFA is a strong association offering enhanced programs, premium networking opportunities and greater geographic and industry segment diversity.
The mission of the NEFA is to provide a forum for members to pursue personal and professional growth, ethics, advocacy, networking, education and involvement. This mission is accomplished through:
- Fostering the exchange of information and ideas within the equipment leasing and commercial finance industry by providing opportunities to discuss, debate and publish subjects of interest to members;
- Holding local, regional and national meetings and conferences for the improvement and education of members;
- Developing and encouraging the practice of high standards of personal and professional conduct by members;
- Collecting and disseminating industry information; and
- Recognizing individuals and firms who make outstanding contributions to the equipment leasing and commercial finance industry.