|Chris Walker Education Fund|
Chris Walker Education Fund
1. Current Fund Amount Available for Distribution as of 06/30/2016; approximately $50,000.00
2. Estimated Current Year (2016) grants to be funded: Approximately $10,000.00 to be split between Institutional and individual funding in 2016
3. Goal for Year End 2016 is approximately $50,000.00
Available for Grants:
1. Amount estimated available for grants in any given year shall be 20% in the fund on the last day of the previous year, including pledges received by that date and subsequently funded.
2. We estimate $10,000.00 will be available in 2016.
3. We estimate $8,000.00 to $10,000.00 will be available in 2017.
Rules and Grants:
1. No more than 70% of the total grants for anyone year can be given to any one project or category. (Institutional / organizartions or individual grant category)
2. The minimum Grant amount shall be $250.00.
3. All grants shall be to individuals or organizations associated with the NEFA or other Leasing Association and CLFP Foundation to further equipment financing education.
4. No more than 70% of the fund grants will go directly to NEFA and CLFP Foundation combined in any given year.
1. The Chris Walker Education Fund Committee, shall announce the amount of grant money available for that year, by the Spring NEFA meeting, approximately March-April and make grant forms available to NEFA and CLFP association and foundation for their members. A general industry “Press Release” announcement will also be made to regarding this.
2. Grant requests must be submitted within a stated timeframe defined in the grant announcement for that year.
3. Grants will be approved and granted approximately 60 days after the submission deadline as stated in the grant announcement.
4. All grant requests will be reviewed and approved by the Chris Walker Education Committee, both institutional / organizational and individually based on their merits.
5. The Grant application shall be approved by the committee and grant recipients will receive their notification by NEFA Annual Fall Conference approximately September-October of that year.
The Chris Walker Education Committee:
Files about the setup and management of the Chris Walker Education Fund